Position summary: Responsible for the management and monitoring of all financial information including financial statements, business and personal tax returns, rent rolls, etc. that are required to support the underwriting loan structure; to ensure receipt of accurate information, tracking and communication of past due items and to safeguard against risk relating to changes in the borrowers financial status. Additional responsibilities include implementation of information to interface with LoanVantage and Synergy.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Concentration in Business Administration or Finance.
- 2 years’ experience as a Credit/Risk Analyst or monitoring financials.
- Experience working in a financial institution.
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Relationship management skills and ability to interface confidently with associates of all levels, including senior executives, business unit and department heads.
- Excellent written and verbal skill. Ability to communicate with customers, outside vendors.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel and power point expertise is a must).
- Strong organization skills in record keeping and time and attention to detail.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Ability to define problems and present a solution or escalate for resolution.
- Ability to work independently to obtain and deliver goal requirements.
- Actively seeks coaching.
- Jack Henry Silverlake
- Microsoft Share Point
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the necessary functions. This is a largely sedentary role, requiring the use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and phone. Most work is completed in an office environment.
- Work environment: The noise level in this environment is minimal.
- Location: Meridian Bank locations as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Meridian Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Annual review