Encompass Trainer / Admin Support
Responsible for developing, configuring and testing business requirements. Create and contribute to detailed project documentation with a focus on business process improvements and opportunities to leverage technology to generate efficiencies. Deliverables include but are not limited to documenting process workflows, use cases and manage investment priorities. Interact with clients to understand their business needs and requirements. Support business units in evaluating how IT (mortgage systems) can be used to automate and improve the Banks’ business process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Corporate Training Role, the ability to train internal employees, creating training material, schedule training sessions.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in assisting business units to evaluate and implement technology, which meets their business and strategic goals.
- Experience with mortgage support ticketing system (BMC Remedyforce) a plus, first level support ticket, the ability to resolve level 1 tickets for mortgage employees.
- Experience with Mortgage Loan Origination System (Encompass) a must.
- Mortgage industry experience is required. Strong knowledge of mortgage systems and terminology.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the following: software implementations, mortgage application system, work flow, training material.
- Experience in producing analysis documents, current & target state process flows and test plans.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; able to communicate with and present to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment as a role player and leader.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access), MS Visio and MS Project.
- Responsible for designing, building and supporting technical processes and workflows in order to increase organizational efficiency.
- Responsible for the effective administration of key applications including technical support, change management, documentation and end-user training.
- Team lead for enterprise content management systems and other enterprise-wide critical applications.
Effectively communicates issues, project milestones and status updates to management.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the business to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed, such as business cases, requirements and use cases/user stories.
- Support prioritization and value estimation of use case value for prioritization.
- Understand business and technical objectives of a project and work closely with project sponsor to achieve project goals and supporting business cases.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the project team and leadership.
- Assist end users in defining applications and processes that could be used to automate business processes.
- Assist system owners in the evaluation and implementation of integration between Mortgage processing systems and ancillary business applications to automate and improve business processes.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to measure success and ensure ongoing organizational or customer information needs are met.
- Ensure compliance with all federal (FFIEC guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404) and state regulations.
- Demonstrates and promotes Meridian Bank’s Core Values: Our Partners, Our People, Our Bank and Our Communities.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall. safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
- Creates an environment in which upward communication from employees is encouraged.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process oriented with the ability to learn and document current & target state to drive efficiencies.
- Ability to define problems and propose solutions; Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Internal/external customer service skills.
- Consistently visible and demonstrates leadership competencies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Relationship management skills and ability to interface confidently with associates of all levels, including senior executives, business unit and department heads.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the necessary functions. This is a largely sedentary role, requiring the use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone. Most work is completed in an office environment.
- Work environment: The noise level in this environment is minimal
- Location: Various Meridian Bank locations as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Meridian Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Annual review