Meridian Equipment Finance – Customer Support Representative
Position summary: Responsible for performing various duties to support Meridian Equipment Finance, coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; complying with operating policies and procedures established for this position. Reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to multitask
- 1 to 3 years of customer/support experience
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles, preferred
- Conducts Verification audits with customers when required, supports the originations process and coordinates activity with internal and external customers.
- Manage UCC filings to properly record collateral
- Prepare and assemble contract documentation. Ensure documents proper terms and conditions based on conditions of approval and corporate pricing guidelines.
- Prepare and execute purchase orders with in corporate guidelines
- Review and submit completed contracts packages for funding including all executed documents, vendor invoices. Ensure documents have proper signatures, dates and other relevant information.
- Provides application entry, pricing and respond to customer requests when required.
- Assists other departments on a temporary basis as needed for peak hours.
- Demonstrates and promotes Meridian Bank’s Core Values: Our Partners, Our People, Our Bank and Our Communities
- Coordinates specific work tasks with other employees within the department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information
- Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place
- Communicates with management and coworkers in order to integrate goals and activities
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Timely and regular attendance
- Completes work in a timely manner
- Actively seeks coaching
- Meridian Equipment Finance core application system
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the necessary functions. This is a largely sedentary role, requiring the use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone. Most work is completed in an office environment.
- Work environment: The noise level in this environment is minimal
- Location: Meridian Equipment Finance corporate location.
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Meridian Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Annual review